I Will Treat You How I Would Like To Be Treated
It’s already a hassle that your appliance isn’t working properly. What could be worse is a bad run in with the service man. I have a list of what to expect when you do business with Super-Tech:
- Reasonable time frames. My time slots are never more than three hours long.
- Courtesy call before heading to your home.
- I will clean up after myself.
- I will conduct myself in a professional way.
- I will keep communication open so you know what is going on with your repairs.
- I will not give you a bid and increase it due to my own failure to diagnose a problem.
- If I don’t know I will get the answer from the factory.
- My labor and service fee is valid for 30 days after the repair.
- Part warranties vary by manufacturer and will be explained if necessary.
- If parts are ordered…once I have them your call gets priority over new calls.
- If I am running late I will let you know as soon as possible so you can get some things done if you need to.
I am sure I struck at least one bad experience you have had with this list…I have been around for a while and I see techs breaking these rules all the time. I will do my best to uphold these standards.
Should you feel I failed to meet these expectations please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 210-262-5026 and I will do my best to make it right.